- ABOUT US
- STARTER KIT
While you can use EasyMiner and others as a newbie for CPU and GPU mining, these are not most recommended as they may not be profitable. It is recommended to go for the below ASIC mining software that allows you to mine the Srypt algorithm on which Doge is based.
2) Awesome Miner
1. Most ASIC Dogecoin miners use MultiMiner, a graphical interface application that works on Windows, OS X, and Linux. It allows easy switching between GPUs, ASICs, FPGAs, and between mining cryptos like Bitcoin, LTC, and Doge. The miner uses bfgminer engine downloaded by the software automatically to detect your mining devices, then presents a user interface to allow choosing the coin to mine.
2. Select Dogecoin from the Configure Coins tab, then set up the pool you want or add new pools in the Host field, password, worker name, and other details. You can then monitor profits and other details. You can apply these settings to all your rigs on the network.
3. You can connect to pools.
Another ASIC miner that lets you configure any mining pool for Doge ASIC mining. You simply need to connect the rigs or ASIC to power, choose the pool, find the ASIC Ip address, log in to ASIC’s web interface, and enter the mining pool information. It works with Windows, Linux, etc.
1. We can use it with up to 200,000 ASIC miners and 25,000 GPU/CPU miners.
2. It allows for-profit switching when mining multiple coins. Switch to the most profitable pool automatically.
3. Click-set up mining pools. Within a minute, you can start mining Doge with it.
4. Built-in web interface accessible from any computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can set multiple accounts for different users.
5. You can remotely manage mining devices from any device and location.
6. The free version has most of the functionality.
Pricing: Free and paid version for $2 per miner per month.
Website: Awesome Miner
CGMiner works as a multi-threaded multipool FPGA, CPU, GPU, and ASIC miner for Doge, Litecoin, BTC, and other coins. The latest version (3.10+) supports only ASIC mining and the latest for Dogecoin miners is 3.7.2. It uses a command-line interface and lets you configure different pools to mine Dogecoin. It also works on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
1. Being a purely command-line tool, it may be hard to install for starters who would rather go with a graphical interface on MultiMiner or a web interface on Awesome Miner.
2. Sign up in a pool.
3. Download CGMiner, extract, open Notepad, and type in the mining pool, worker name, and password. Save in the .bat extension which allows executing the command in the notepad. Copy the file into the CGminer folder. Double click on the created .bat file and it starts a CMD windows interface, which means mining is started.
It is said to work best with Nvidia products. It allows automated mining with minimal configuration and intervention. The desktop application comes with a web console that lets you do remote management and optimization of your ASICs. It works on Windows, Linux, or CudoOS.
1. Sign up on the website, download, install, and set up within a minute.
2. Change to most profitable coins automatically.
3. Select payment coin.
4. Auto trading.
5. Can be used to manage mining farms.
6. For PC, GPU, and ASIC mining Dogecoin.
Share On social Media 👇